Mobile Device Management
- Fast enrollment of mobile devices.
- Send enrollment requests over-the-air using message services, email or a custom URL.
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments.
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365, IBM Lotus Notes® and other systems.
- Centralized management.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles.
- Restrict device features such as camera, screen capture, cloud backup and more.
- Blacklist or whitelist specific apps on devices, and create an app catalogue so users can download from a list of pre-approved apps.
- Provide help desk support such as password reset and remote control.
- Register corporate and employee owned (BYOD) devices.
- Set granular security policies for specific devices or persona policies that span across devices.
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Locate device using GPS tracking
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices.
- Monitor how much data each device is using and apply limits so you can get alerts when it’s reached.
- View detailed hardware and software inventory reports.
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcodes or Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
Mobile Threat Management
- Mobile malware detection and remediation
- Detect apps with malware signatures and malicious behavior from a continually updated database.
- Set granular policy controls to take appropriate actions.
- Provide for a near real-time compliance rules engine to automate remediation.
- Alert users when malware is detected and automatically uninstall infected apps (on select Android devices).
- Detect jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Discover hiders that try to mask detection of jailbroken and rooted devices.
- Use detection logic updated over-the-air without app updates to be more responsive to fast moving hackers.
Secure Productivity Suite
- Separate personal & corporate data
- Deliver fully compliant and secure web browsing. A fully-functional web browser to.
- Enable secure access to corporate intranet sites and enforce compliance with content policies.
- Prevent data leaks with secure container policies, that let you restrict sharing and copying by users.
- Leverage single sign-on for authentication.
- Enable online & offline compliance checks.
- Wipe suite container, app containers, enterprise profiles or whole device.
- Experience consistent & seamless workflows for iOS, Android and Windows Phone devices.
- Use granular administrative controls & interactive, graphical reports.
|1-499 Licenses||500-999 Licenses||1000-3000 Licenses|
|Mobile Device Management||£2.05||£1.85||£1.75|
|Mobile Device Management & Mobile Threat Management||£3.40||£3.10||£2.75|
|Mobile Device Management, Mobile Threat Management & Secure Productivity Suite||£5.45||£4.95||£4.50|
|Mobile Device Management & Secure Productivity Suite||£4.10||£3.90||£3.50|